According to DraftKings, the Buffalo Bills are favored with -210 odds to make the playoffs, but you can bet against them with odds of +170 to miss the playoffs. Upshot, a sports analytics company, recently updated their playoff projections and gave the Bills a 63% chance of making it to the postseason.

Despite playing their best ball of the season, the Bills are currently ranked ninth in the AFC. The Baltimore Ravens, Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs, and Jacksonville Jaguars currently hold the top four seeds in the conference. The Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, and Indianapolis Colts are the wild-card teams ahead of the Bills, who are currently on the bubble at the eighth spot.

Since firing their offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey, the Bills have gone 3-1 in their last four games. Their quarterback, Josh Allen, has taken full responsibility for Dorsey’s dismissal, and the team has been playing with more determination. The Bills claimed victories over the Kansas City Chiefs and the Dallas Cowboys in recent weeks to keep their playoff hopes alive.

James Cook, a second-year running back, has stepped up this season, providing a much-needed boost to the Bills’ rushing offense. Additionally, the Bills’ defense has been peaking at the right time, holding opponents to 10 or fewer points in two of their last three victories.

With three games remaining, the Bills face the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Chargers away, before ending the season against the Miami Dolphins. The outcome of their final game against the Dolphins could prove crucial in determining their playoff fate.

In terms of betting odds, the Dolphins are currently favored with a 73% chance to win the AFC East, while the Bills have a 27% chance to pull off an upset. The Bills are also listed as +1200 underdogs to win Super Bowl LVIII, but they have managed to rebound from long odds earlier in the season. Additionally, the Bills are listed at +650 to win the AFC Championship, putting them fourth on the NFL futures board.

By admin

Related Post